The Saturno Group of Companies is proudly South Australian owned and operated.
The Directors started in the Hospitality Industry over 40 years ago, purchasing the Queen’s Head Hotel, North Adelaide, in 1972. In August 1977, they purchased the Norwood Hotel and in 1985 created the Booze Brothers liquor chain. In the 1990’s the Group boasted 12 Hotels and 24 bottle shops across metropolitan Adelaide.
With the sale of 16 bottle shops (2000) and 5 Hotels (2007), the Group’s asset portfolio has diversified to now include 7 metropolitan hotels, 1 events venue, 4 bottle shops, gaming facilities, a self storage facility and one of the State’s leading hospitality industry training businesses.
Our Strategic Focus
- We are proudly South Australian
- We will work hard and enjoy the journey
- We aim to provide exceptional customer service, with quality product offering
- We are committed to being a good corporate citizen and neighbor
- We adhere to all legal and regulatory obligations
- We are a responsible operator and comply with all Codes of Practice
- We are committed to attracting and retaining the best staff
- We will support our staff with training and development opportunities
Booze Brothers Staff Charity Fund
The Booze Brothers Staff Charity Fund was established in 2002 The aim of the Foundation is to support wherever possible South Australian Charities and Community Groups by way of donations for equipment, sponsorship of particular projects and other needs that may arise in the community.
Since inception, over $500k has been donated.